From us to you

December 21, 2012


It took us four hours spread across three separate days to do our Christmas card photoshoot this year. And for all that, we ended up with a grand total of ONE shot in which the light was right, we were all looking at the camera, and nobody was crying. 

Still, I can't help being a little in love with some of our outtakes, so I'm posting them here.  Even though they aren't cardworthy, they still make me smile. Yes, even this shot of A.'s "missing-my-Santa-hat" meltdown of epic proportions: 


So for your viewing pleasure, I give you our perfectly imperfect Christmas. 


Merry Yule! And since we'll be out of town for Solstice celebrations this weekend and I probably won't have time to post again before the big day, Merry Christmas, too! Here's to a heap of those perfectly imperfect moments that always turn into the best kind of memories. 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are so wonderful. I love all of them. Like the close up of her. Or her walking away. And of course the ones of the three of you. Fab fab fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy adorably family! I don't know how a christmas card could have been more perfect than these - love them!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Culture

Instagram

Subscribe