12 in 12 (June 2014)

June 25, 2014

On the 12th of this month, we left to go down to Kitty Hawk to spend a few days in the Outer Banks to spend time with some great friends. It was extremely fun and sorely needed, so thank you, thank you, thank you, M. and A., for having us!

The drive down to OBX is one of my favorite parts so I was glad to have the chance to capture it. How come I never, ever get tired of this drive no matter how many times we do it, but other ones I make regularly make me want to scream?

Click on over to No Monsters in My Bed and Not-So-SAHM to see how they spent their days.



11:00 PM: Our bags are packed and we're ready to go. This is kind of a record for us.



12:30 PM: I always forget how big Chesapeake is until we are driving through it.  This out the window for a looooong time.


1:30 PM: We stop at Powell's Roadside Market, which is a regular thing for us when we go to Nags Head. We pick up some baked goods and Anne lucks into a pint of blackberries. Anouk has carseat hair, which always makes me smile.



1:45 PM: Berry face.

2:00 PM: Crossing the sound. Almost there!



2:30 PM: We head down to the pool first thing when we arrive.


 5:00 PM: Baby T. shows off one of her signature headbands while the dads prep dinner.

7:00 PM: After dinner games. Anouk finds a sandbox and plays until it's too dark to see.

8:30 PM: The bugs finally get the best of us and we head in. The sky is perfect. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Culture

Instagram

Subscribe