A day in the life (May 2015)

May 20, 2015


May is my favorite month of all, so this was a fun day to capture. Head over to No Monsters in My Bed and Not-So-SAHM to see what their days were like!




8:00 AM: Morning play dough and coffee.




8:30 AM: "Take a picture of my outfit, Mom. It's an ENSEMBLE." (Thanks Fancy Nancy.)



9:30 AM: Part of my mother's day present from Anouk: a wind chime made at school and watermelon plants for our garden (how apropos)



11:00 AM: Playdate at friend M.'s house! The moms work on various sewing projects and the kids practice yoga?




1:30 PM: A. and I spend so much of our time fighting over our new hammock. Today she won.




2:00 PM: After lunch snack.



3:30 PM: My mom watches Anouk while I take Hank cat to the vet. He does NOT like shots.



5:00 PM: The best part about doing laundry: finding the random things Anouk has stashed in the pockets.



7:00 PM: family walk/bike ride before bed. Don't you wish you had someone to carry you across the street?



7:15 PM: 97% of the dandelions in the neighborhood are directly the result of Anouk. Sorry, neighbors.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Culture

Instagram

Subscribe