Be-My-Valentine Bears

January 29, 2015




I find it a little hard to get worked up over Valentines Day, coming so quickly on the heels of Christmas. But Anouk really loves it, and is really excited about it, so I am trying. I've been slipping some of these Valentine bears in her snack for the last week or so, and they have been a big hit.

It's the easiest DIY ever: Teddy Grahams + red icing. The icing can get a little blobby which I am sure can be fixed in some way but I balk at spending too much finesse on something that is going to be eaten by a toddler in three seconds. Anyway, I just tell myself that the blobby hearts are anatomically correct ones, I am giving my kid a head-start on biology! #tigermom

Happy weekend!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. As my title implies, I am toward the start of another visit with my dad. Since we have moved to Tennessee, we get the opportunity to have a greater number of visits with Dad than his yearly visit to his children in Florida. He keeps on driving a Semi 5 days a week and now he utilizes his visits to see his children in Tennessee as his small scale get-aways. Until further notice he gets the opportunity to see every one of his children in one visit following my sister and I live in the same city and under two miles separated.If you want to know more information please click here.Danny __, Shel Silverstein's dancin' bear

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Culture

Instagram

Subscribe