In the [overnight] bag

August 14, 2015



Anouk has been spending the night out for as long as she's been alive, basically, with aunts, grandparents, cousins... our family is big on sleepovers and James and I are only too happy for the offer of free overnight childcare. A.'s got packing her little overnight bag down to a science. Here's what she brings with her:

  • a stuffed animal friend: For snuggling purposes. Flamingos (mingos for short) are the real deal in our house right now.  
  • pajamas: more flamingos are better
  • a bedtime story: this one by Press Here author Herve Tullet uses a flashlight to tell the story
  • aforementioned flashlight 
  • a bag to put it all in: this one also comes in navy, which I prefer, but you know my kid has to have hot pink

Happy Friday! Any sleepovers planned for your littles this weekend? 

PS: tomorrow is the last day to apply for a free tree if you're in the city of Norfolk. More here

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That bag is the one I used for my hospital bag when Poppy was born! Only, I got it in Navy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Culture

Instagram

Subscribe