We Wish You a Merry Christmas

December 24, 2013


This was our Christmas card this year and if I had all of your addresses I would send you one to  say thank you for reading and encouraging us on our adventures and to wish you the happiest of holiday seasons. For those of you who are celebrating Christmas/Kwanzaa this week (or birthdays, like me and James!), be safe, be happy and be sure to eat lots of cookies (the cookies are the best part, besides the joy). We'll see you back here later in the week for a fun Friday Five. :)

PS: For those interested, I took our holiday photos this year at the Holly Garden at Norfolk Botanical Garden -- the bribery I had to do to get these pictures was astounding and probably really unhealthy but worth it in the end.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How sweet. I love it! We took a spring pic like this this year. :) Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Culture

Instagram

Subscribe