A Day in the Life (February 2015)

February 18, 2015

February 12 this year featured some of my favorite things in the world: food, friends, and snow!! Behold.



10:00 AM: Early playdate with M. and B. The girls make Valentine picture frames, so cute, and then the girls make "dessert" for the dog.



12:30 PM: We make our sesame peanut butter noodles for lunch (from this recipe). It's our fave!



3:00 PM: Working on Valentines throughout the afternoon. We have already done several batches. Anouk might be a little tired of it.



 5:00 PM: Snow! A few flurries flutter by as we're leaving to go out to dinner.



6:30: Kids eat free at Guad's every Thursday and it's a little crazy with balloon animals and face paint galore. We meet up with some friends and let the kids run wild while the moms talk.



9:00 PM: Books are read, Anouk is in bed, so it's time for me and J. to watch the Americans and while we do, I work on my latest project. I re-taught myself to knit over the new year and it's a lot more slow-going than I remember.  This may eventually be a blanket. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Culture

Instagram

Subscribe