January Grateful List

February 19, 2015






The Arts
  • Broad City season 1.
  • Reading Summer House with Swimming Pool, Her, and The Girl on the Train. 
  • Seeing the new Annie with Anouk and her friends (and loving it). 
  • Listening to Paul Thomkins's comedy album Freak Wharf
  • Friends is on Netflix! 
  • Listening to a lot of the Mountain Goats (thanks Dave for reminding me)

Food
  • Detroit-style pizza from Union Brothers
  • Chelsea Bake house
  • Pad thai from Boon (my new favorite Thai place in the 757)
  • Belizean food at La Cabana (Manteo, NC) 

Places
  • Visiting the North Carolina Aquarium. 
  • Bike rides at First Landing State Park. 
  • Chuck-E-Cheese with Kelly and Molly and the kids (making it rain tickets like the good moms we are). 
  • Discovering a new thrift store (Family Thrift in Virginia Beach). 
  • A much-needed Saturday night out at Winners (thanks J. and T. for organizing).

Stuff
  • vintage silk comforter from my friend G. (the comfiest thing ever and we all fight over it while watching TV)
  • They carry Strivectin at Costco! (because I'm cheap and also old) 
  • Gorgeous new yarn in beautiful colors. 

Etc.
  • Game night & winning Cranium with K. 
  • Re-learning to knit.
  • "I love the dentist, mom. Like, love love." - things I never thought I'd hear my kid say. 
  •  Whistling contests in the car with A. and J. 
  • A. doing addition on her math racer app.
  • Karaoke-ing it up with my ladies. <3

What kinds of wonderful things are on your list?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Culture

Instagram

Subscribe