DIY Confetti Push Pops

December 28, 2014

I
I saw these adorable confetti push pops at Anthropologie over the Christmas shopping season,  fell in love, thought for a second about buying them at $12 a pop, and then came to my senses and realized I have everything I need to MAKE these at home already (starting with these old push-pop molds from Williams Sonoma; similar ones sold on Amazon here).

One of the simplest DIYs ever: Remove lid from the top of push pop mold. Fill with confetti. Replace lid. Pack in your bag for New Years' mini-vaca with friends for a burst of festivity for the little ones.

If you don't have the push pop molds but want to try this diy anyway, check out this tutorial using old paper towel rolls (and balloons!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Culture

Instagram

Subscribe