Virginia Air and Space Center

January 10, 2014


My guest post about our visit to the Air and Space Center in Hampton went up at My Active Child a couple of days ago but I forgot to post it here! I guess my brain was moving slow thanks to the cold weather we were having. Anyway, we had a great time exploring and hope to go back soon! Click here to read more about our visit.

Have a great weekend! If you're looking for something to do, check out my post over on HamptonRoads.com's Free&Fun blog about some free historical events this weekend.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I feel like I spent so much time here as a kid! I was even able to spend the night once! Maybe you'll make it there again once she's a little older. The IMAX is definitely an exciting sight :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Culture

Instagram

Subscribe